Friday, May 29, 2015

❤︎ Empties :: May 2015 || Cruelty-Free Beauty



Hey GUYS! 

Today I really wanted to share a couple of empties I've had laying around. I really like all of these products but I wouldn't repurchase some of them.




1. Tree Hut: Shea Moisturizing BODY WASH :: Tropical Mango!

I LOVE this guy! It smells amazing and the scent lingers! It also does not dry your skin out! I haven't repurchased it just because I haven't been to Ulta in a while, but I definitely plan to. I highly recommented this line from Tree Hut. I've used the scrubs and love them! (Here are links to the Mango Scrub and Coconut Lime). 


I got this in October's Petit Vout Box and really liked it. I wash my hair every other day and so my hair gets really dry and frizzy on the days I don't wash it. This products definitely gave it moisture and, though it doesn't claim to do so, helped with the frizz, a lot. I want to repurchase it again because I want use it more and see if I see long term results. (I got a sample size). However, if you are looking for a deep moisturizer this is not it. I still needed an oil to make my hair feel really soft and manageable

3. Earth Body | dream Body Oil

I got this guy in a Petit Vour Box, but I guess I didn't share it because I can't find it on my blog. It's an oil meant to "..enhance mental clarity and restore moisture". It's very moisturizing and smells great! I liked using it right before bed. It's on the pricey side, so if I repurchase it will be a splurge! I won't buy it right now, but as a birthday gift, I might just do so. 

I really like the c. Booth Bath and Body Oil as a cheaper and just as good alternative!


LOVED IT!! What can I say. I dedicated an entire post to this guy! TRY IT!
It's a natural and cruelty free deodorant that works! 


I was sent this and I also dedicated an entire blog post to it. I LOVED IT. It agreed with my skin so much. Most lotions work right away but the moisture will fade after a few washes and doesn't leave the skin feeling soft for more than a couple of hours. This didn't do that! LOVE IT!


I got this in a Petit Vour Box. I liked this, but I prefer the Beesential lotion for the body.  However, seeing at it's 100% vegan and natural I used it as a face moisturizer and liked it that way. I won't necessarily repurchase this again, but I will look into 100% Pure's facial moisturizers. 



Lots of Love,
Camila








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)